Monday, January 2, 2012

If We Took a Holiday


go full screen for full effect!

An impromptu bike ride along the beachwalk on Monday yielded some great vibes. I stumbled upon a local breakdancing trio called Revolution drawing a crowd with  an 80's style breaking circle. Then I heard some drum beats a bit down the way and found some African drummers. I didn't want to interrupt their performance to get their name - they were way into it. But Ocean Drive was so alive, and everyone was having so much fun everywhere that it made me think... this is exactly the kind of Holiday that Madonna has been singing about all these years.



2 comments:

  1. Love the old school Boom Box. These kids are phat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadley
    I have been a fan of ur work for over a decade. Ur articles have always been so captivating . This blog is no exception! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment - no registration necessary