Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Madonna Fever! (complete with new video and tour dates)

The Superbowl gave just about everyone Madonna fever. Even her detractors could finally understand why I've seen the woman live SEVEN times. It's always spectacular. If her new song isn't stuck in your head yet, check out the Gimme' All Your Love video complete with footballers, MIA, Ms. Minaj and the Divine Miss M looking amazing and almost like her 1985 self.



Tour dates have just been released today. Unfortunately I don't see any for Miami, but she's never missed the Magic City yet, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. Presale for CitiCard Members starts today!! Click here for dates!

1 comment:

  1. Just got confirmation that I will be going to the concert in Washington DC! Can't wait. Her Blonde Ambition tour concert in Paris is still the best concert I have EVER been to. Will keep you posted on how this one compares.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment - no registration necessary