Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I've Seen the (White) Light


Alright, so I don't like to share all of my beauty secrets (where's the fun in that?) But one that I'm perfectly willing to divulge is my Facemaster. Well, that's what I call him anyways. His real name is Eduardo Ayub and he's got a contemporary little spa called White Light Skin Care in SoFi where he works serious laser magic. He's a certified laserologist and he can zap away sun damage, stretch marks and annihilate unwanted hair with his expensive cutting-edge equipment. I used to be able to get an appointment whenever I wanted, but now that the secret is out, he is seriously booked. I must be crazy putting him in here because it's not going to make the appointment thing any easier, but that's ok, maybe I can wait in the oxygen chamber!

Sobe's own "Red Door"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - no registration necessary