Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Day in South Beach

Ok, so I know it's not very Christmas-y, but this was the scene on Christmas Eve at 28th Street beach. I furtively snapped this shot hopping to capture the oiled-up older gent wearing the hot pink Speedo. His body is actually pretty good for his age, so why shouldn't he? A few blocks north, the paparazzi was stocking a celebrity at Soho House. With six photogs waiting around almost all day, I figured it had to be someone big - after all TomKat were there for an entire week this year. So imagine my disappointment when I found out it was just Rachel Zoe. I mean, I love her style, and she's got her own show and all, but with that kind of heat I was sort of expecting a star of the Hollywood variety. But you know, that's Miami, bitch.

temp: 78 degrees and sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - no registration necessary