Saturday, November 12, 2011

Feeling a little Gilt-y today

I stopped by the Gilt Group Warehouse Sale last night and couldn't help myself - the deals were too good. Sure, I may not exactly need blue snakeskin Pour la Victoire slouchy boots - but at $100 (reg. $500) it was tough to walk away. Even DJ Johnny the Boy told me they were sick, but maybe a bit tough to match up.  But did I listen? No. I bought them... and an armload of other discount goodies like a Nina Ricci gown, Adrienne Landau fur vest, and a few cute Alice & Olivia dresses.

Sure, the checked purses, crowds and group dressing rooms are a pain in the ass, but the discounts are well worth it. Besides getting half naked with acquaintances, strangers and friends you've never seen in their skivvies is kind of fun - just remember to wear your good ones. The sale is a one-day affair (Saturday November 11), so I suggest you get on it. As I write this there are still tickets for the two of the four time slots left ($10 a piece) on Giltcity.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - no registration necessary